DCFC – Direct Current Fast Charging
DC Fast Charging (power sharing) Car: 15-60 min Bus/Truck: 1-4 hours
DC Fast chargers are designed for convenient charging of many electric vehicles, including those equipped with high voltage systems. The compact size makes it perfect for every site, while its modularity allows for reliability and flexibility – including power sharing and managed charging.
- CCS-only single outlet
- CCS-only dual outlet
- 90 kW
- 120 kW / 60 kW shared
- 180 kW / 90 kW shared
User Access / Payment
- OCPP Integration
- Credit card reader
- PIN via Web Tools
- Autocharge/ISO 15118
- Reliable, tested system
- Factory or field install
The SC90 can provide a quick refill adding 100 miles of range in as little as 15 minutes. Capable of charging one vehicle up to 90 kW.
Intended for retail and shopping centers, the SC120 charger can provide a full battery charge to two vehicles simultaneously while drivers are shopping, dining or at the movies.
Ideal for highway corridors and fleets, the SC180 chargers can add 100 miles of range in as little as 10 minutes as well as fast-charge two vehicles at the same time in less than 20 minutes.
- A compact, all-in-one charger
- Terra 104, 124 and Terra 184 can fast-charge two vehicles at the same time
- Paralleled power module topology with automatic failover offers high uptime through redundancy
- Delivers full output power continuously and reliably over its lifetime
- Flexible configurations include CCS-single, CCSdual and CCS+CHAdeMO-dual outlets
- Up to 920 VDC for every passenger or fleet EV
- Bright, daylight readable touchscreen display with graphic visualization of charging session
- Robust all-weather powder-coated stainless steel enclosure, UL certified
- High short circuit current rating
- EMC Class B certified for safe use at fuel stations, retail centers, offices, and residential-adjacent sites
- RFID authorization modes
- Always connected, enabling remote services, updates and upgrades
- Design enables ADA compliant installations
- Quick and easy installation as well as serviceability
Includes: Cable management, network activation and commissioning fees, two year parts, labor and preventive maintenance warranty. Does not include network service fees.
- Reliable cable management system available as ordered or field upgrade
- Customizable user interface
- Integrated payment terminal
- Web tools for statistics and PIN access management
- Integration with OCPP networks, payment platforms and energy management
- ‘Autocharge and ISO 15118 enabled
DCFC - Direct Current Fast Charging, Electric Vehicle Charging Stations, Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment, Electric Vehicles